A Suspicious Person, a Noise Complaint and a Bat
Sewickley Police responded to the following. Each incident reflects police records and is not an indication of guilt.
- Police were called Aug. 14 to check on a suspicious male looking inside parked vehicles along the 300 block of Frederick Street. Police arrived a short time later with no other description except the male was bigger sized. The caller did not want to be seen. Police checked the area with negative results.
- Officers were dispatched Aug. 16 to Route 65 for an injured deer. The deer was dead when officer’s arrived and PennDOT was notified.
- Officers were dispatched at 11:25 p.m. Aug. 10 for a report of a bat in a house in the 900 block of Beaver Street. An officer was able to exterminate the animal and police left the home.
- Police were called Aug. 12 to the area of Hill and Locust Place for an injured rabbit in the middle of the road. Police checked the area and the rabbit was gone.
- Police responded to an alleged fight Aug. 12 in the Osborne Plaza between three juveniles. Police arrived and found family members were waiting for other family members and were horsing around and wrestling with one of the males. No assault occurred, police said.
- Officers were called at 12:22 a.m. to the 100 block of Walnut Street for a noise complaint. Police spoke to three individuals sitting on a porch. They said their neighbor came out and began yelling at them to keep it down. They agreed to go inside.