District Court: Ross Man Waives Burglary, Forgery Charges
Police said Patrick Kasbee forged a check and stole two credit cards.
A Ross Township man recently waived several burglary related charges to court.
Patrick Kasbee, 19, of Tally Drive faces charges of burglary, criminal trespass, receiving stolen property, poossesing instruments of a crime, forgery and unlawful taking.
Franklin Park police received a report on Oct. 17 of a theft from a Sylvan Drive home. Police said Kasbee was staying at a friend’s house where he pried open the parents bedroom and took a check and two credit cards.
He had a friend cash the forged check for $525 through the ATM, but only received $100 while waiting for the entire check to clear. He also used the credit cards at Giant Eagle, Sheetz, 7-Eleven and Hardees.
Tonya Blystone, 24, of Mars, is charged with receiving stolen property in connection with the forged check. Franklin Park police reported Blystone collaborated with two juveniles to cash the $525 check and split the money. Police said Blystone received $140.
Blystone failed to appear for court and was picked up on a warrant.
The following people were also charged and scheduled for preliminary hearings on Jan. 15 in Leetsdale District Court.
- Michael Coniker, 44, of Saint Andrews Court, Pittsburgh, charged by Franklin Park police with two counts of making terroristic threats. Police said Coniker threatened his therapist and a relative on Aug. 24.
- Jeremy Carlino, 20, of Annadlae Drive, Gibsonia, is charged by Franklin Park police with possession of heroin, possession with intent to deliver, delivery and criminal use of a communication facility. Police said Carlino met an undercover officer on Sept. 6 in Richland Township and sold 10 stamp bags of heroin for $110.
Held for Court
- Toni Watkins, 44, of Pittsburgh, charged with driving under the influence of alcohol. Leetsdale police reported Watkins was stopped Sept. 30 on Route 65 near Vic’s Trim Shop after her vehicle was seen straddling the white lines. Police said Watkins refused a blood-alcohol test.
- Jason Walker, 40, of Chestnut Street, Sewickley was previously charged with prohibited acts and driving without registration. Sewickley police stopped Walker’s vehicle Dec. 20 in the area of Chadwick and Chesnut streets after noticing expired inspection stickers. Charges were reduced to disorderly conduct.
- Dulane Cameron, 42, of Leetsdale, charged by Leetsdale police with simple assault, making terroristic threats and harassment. Charges withdrawn.
Check out some of today's other top stories here.