Fire Marshal Investigating Glen Osborne House Fire
The early morning fire displaced a local family.
A local family is displaced today following an early morning fire at their Glen Osborne home.
Firefighters from Cochran Hose along with the Leetsdale and Emsworth fire departments responded shortly after 4 a.m. and emergency officials were able to quickly douse the flames before they could spread.
Quinn said the fire that originated in a first-floor fireplace caused minimal damage to the two-story home. He said utilities were shut off to the house as requested by the fire marshal.
The home belongs to Pamela Lang, according to county assessment records. Neighbors say Lang was awoken by her 14-year-old daughter and that she and her two children evacuated the home safely.
The American Red Cross is assisting the family of three with food, clothing and shelter.
Quinn said no one was injured.
Valley Ambulance, Sewickley police and Leetsdale police also responded.