View Weekend Construction Work in a larger map
PennDOT is working hard to finish up several key construction projects before the weather turns nasty.
There are 10, different projects going on this weekend, including a few which will continue for weeks to come.
The one with the biggest regional impact is the closing of the inbound Squirrel Hills Tunnels.
In addition to weekday overnight paving, PennDOT will also be working on Route 65 from Sewickley to the Beaver County line. Crews will be painting lines and placing pavement markers on Route 65.
Traffic will be reduced to a single lane in each direction on Route 65 as needed from approximately 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday.
We've got a map to show you all the areas to avoid, along with links to more information about the individual projects.
See More on Patch
- Mustio: Uncorking the Pros of Liquor Privatization
- PA Primary 2013: Candidates for Quaker Valley School Board
- Nonprofit Plans Privacy Fence at Mary Roberts Rinehart Nature Trail
- Columbia Gas Holds Meeting to Discuss $1.6 Million Sewickley Project
- Driving Detour: Sewickey Bridge Sees Increased Traffic