Pittsburgh's first and largest independent art and craft fair returns today, Dec. 8, to the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in Pittsburgh.
The fair, now in its ninth year, will be open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and will feature more than 150 vendors from the Pittsburgh region—including the North Hills—and from around the country.
Handmade Arcade encourages shoppers to buy local and buy handmade. Want details? Check out the Handmade Arcade listing on the nearby Dormont-Brookline Patch.
Here are a few of the vendors:
- Jennifer Baron, co-organizer and DJ on Dec. 8.
- Jessica Graves—Una Biologicals
- Kim Fox—L2 Design Collective; Kim Fox Art
- Samantha Bower—Designs-By-Samantha
- Marcy Batesv—Recycled Reads
- Niffer Desmond—Trilodeon
- Lisa Krowinski—Sapling Press
- Allison Glancey—Strawberryluna
- Dan Rugh—Commonwealth Press
- Audra Azoury—Audra Azoury Jewelry
- Tracey Weber—Friend or Foe
- Lynne Kropinak—Charmed by Nature