When Brian Flesher met with police at the beginning of December, he told them he wanted to get everything out in the open so he could begin to get help for his drug addiction, according to a criminal complaint.
"Everything" included burglaries at homes and a business in Franklin Park, McCandless, Ross, Pine, and Ohio townships, court documents state.
The 26-year-old Pittsburgh man also told police he had a partner in some of the crimes—Garrett Lucas, 24, of Pittsburgh—who served as a lookout, according to the criminal complaints. Lucas also faces charges.
Flesher now faces a multitude of burglary, theft, receiving stolen property and criminal conspiracy charges.
Flesher waived charges last week in Leetsdale District Court of burglarizing Franklin Park homes and a business on Brandt School Road, Wexford Bayne Road, McDevitt Road and McAleer Road during November and December.
Police said televisions, laptops, jewelry, charge cards, checkbooks, Social Security cards, medicine, money and vehicle keys were stolen.
He also is charged in Moon Township with stealing jewelry from a Shafer Road home.
In nearly every burglary, Flesher kicked in a side or rear door to gain entry into the home; he told police he pawned or sold the stolen items, court documents state.
The following people were also charged and scheduled for preliminary hearings on Jan. 22 in Leetsdale District Court.
- Zachary Seman, 22, of Sewickley, charged by Sewickley police with theft and public drunkenness.
- Kristie Davis, 38, of Leetsdale, charged by Sewickley Heights police with driving under the influence of alcohol.
- Dawn Schooley, 38, of Monaca, charged by Edgeworth police with theft and receiving stolen property.
- Trent Simon, 20, of Leet Township, charged by Leet police with reckless endangerment, selling or furnishing liquor and corruption of minors.
- Nicholas P. Leschak, 20, of Springfield Drive, charged by Franklin Park police with possession with intent to deliver marijuana and possession of a controlled substance.
- Ryan Kelleher, 26, of Franklin Park, charged by Franklin Park police of aggravated assault, simple assault and harassment withdrawn. Charges reduced to summary harassment.
- Tonya Blystone, 24, of Franklin Park, charge filed by Franklin Park police of receiving stolen property withdrawn; charge of disorderly conduct reduced to non-traffic.