The 10-day event features gardening ideas and classes with the "The Renegade Gardener," as well as backyard landscape products. For the indoors, a kitchen idea center and construction and remodeling center display a wide variety of choices with the experts on hand to answer questions you may have.
A section for kids in the Children’s Village is also available where families can take a break from browsing.
Patch scouted the show Sunday; see the photos above for some of the finds we identified—including a demonstration of Kohler's new $6,000 Numi toilet. Yep, you read that right.
What did you see that impressed? Upload your photos to our gallery and share what catches your eye!
The show is open daily through through next Sunday, March 11. Weekdays, doors open at 4 p.m. and close at 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday, the show will be open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday it will open at 10 a.m. and close at 6 p.m.
Tickets are $10 for adults, $4 for children ages 6-12. Children younger than 6 get in free.
Oh, and if you're going, stop by to the following area stores which planned to be at the show:
- (Lenzner Court): a travel agency that provides deals on guided and bus tours
- Tastefully Simple: a wide variety of easy-to-prepare goods and gifts for every day and every occasion
- Culligan Water Conditioning (Overlook Drive Suites): a professional water treatment and bottled water company
- (Peoples Road): a company that provides pavers, wall systems, mulch, and soil products
- (Camp Horne Road): animal rescue shelter
- (Peoples Road): heating and cooling company
- Troy Granite: specializes in countertops
- Deck King USA, Inc.: deck building and construction company
- Go Green Decks : “green” deck materials and building
- Ed Bayer Design Group (Sandy Hill Road): resource for home design and lifestyle needs
For an updated list of vendors and more information on the Pittsburgh Home & Garden Show, visit www.pittsburghhome.com.
The following Sewickley-area stores will be at the Pittsburgh Home & Garden Show: