Just when you thought all the snow had melted, along comes another winter weather advisory.
The National Weather Service said the advisory is in effect from until 10 a.m. Wednesday for Allegheny, Butler, Beaver and surrounding areas.
Forecasters are calling for a chance of sleet between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch is possible, according to the weather service website.
Hazardous travel conditions are predicted because of the snow, sleet and ice.
- This Afternoon: A chance of drizzle or freezing drizzle before 2pm. Areas of fog before 2pm. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 37. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Tonight: Increasing clouds, with a low around 28. Southwest wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Thursday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. West wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.