The Pittsburgh Foundation will match a pro-rated amount of all money donated to specific organizations starting at midnight through 11:59 p.m. on the Day of Giving.
Here are local organizations that are eligible:
- Allegheny Land Trust
- Child Health Association of Sewickley
- Family Guidance Inc.
- Fern Hollow Nature Center Inc.
- FRIENDS OF QUAKER VALLEY SCHOOLS
- Guiding Star Dance Foundation
- Mary and Alexander Laughlin Children’s Center
- Pittsburgh Fellows
- Samaritan Counseling Center of Western Pennsylvania
- Sewickley Public Library
- Sewickley Valley Community Fund
- Summerbridge Pittsburgh
- Sweetwater Art Center
- Union Aid Society
- Valley Care Association
- Village Green Partners
- Watson Institute, The (D.T. Watson)
- Yates Fund for Cancer Hope
- YMCA of Sewickley Valley
The minimum gift per organization is $25. While there is no limit on the amount a donor can give to an organization, only the first $1,000 is eligible to receive a portion of the match pool. A donor may give to as many organizations as they like and all gifts up to $1,000 per organization will be eligible.
Non-profits will receive a check with total donations and Pittsburgh Foundation match within 45 days of Day of Giving.
For more information or to make a donation, visit www.pittsburghgives.org.
For more information on the Sewickley Non-Profit Consortium (SNPC), including a list of other member organizations not participating in the Day of Giving, go to SNPC15143.blogspot.com or on Facebook.