.

Firefighters Respond to Glenfield Business Fire

The fire occurred in a welding shop at the former C&E Marina in Glenfield Borough.

Local fire departments were called Wednesday evening to extinguish a fire at a Glenfield business along the Ohio River.

Firefighters responded shortly before 7 p.m. to the former C&E Marina at 200 Dawson Ave. in Glenfield. The building houses a welding shop where the fire originated, according to fire officials. 

KDKA reported the cause of the fire was electrical related.

At one point, some wires fell down and hit a metal roof, causing sparks, according to the Pittsburgh Post Gazette.

The Emsworth Volunteer Fire Department, which provides fire service to Glenfield, responded with mutual aid assistance from local departments, including the and . 

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something