.

Small Fire Clears Sewickley Residence

No one injured in the incident, according to the fire chief.

 

Firefighters with responded to a borough home Sunday night for a report of a small oven fire.

Fire Chief Jeff Neff said the residents at 601 Blackburn Road evacuated the home safely.

Neff said a resident was preheating the oven when some build up caught fire. No one was injured in the incident, which occurred about 10:30 p.m., and the home was not damaged.

Firefighters cleared the structure and the residents were permitted to return. also responded.

natashagreen November 28, 2011 at 04:17 PM
LARISSA......THE MARYROBERTSRINEHARTNATUREPARK IS STAGING THE WINTER EVENT ON SATURDAY, DEC. 10.....3-5....BIRD ORNAMENT MAKING, STORY-TELLING, MUSIC, REFRESHMENTS....OPEN TO ALL FREE.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something