Bailey & Bailey (Closed)
With two stylish owners, Bailey & Bailey offers the newest trends in upscale designer collections such as Elizabeth & James, Alice + Olivia, Rebecca Taylor, Milli and Tibi. The store also carries well-established designer collections Nicole Miller, Nanette Lapore and Diane Von Furstenberg--a big seller. Clothing goes from jeans to formal and accessories include jewelry and belts. You also may find the occasional hat, scarf or purse.
- Hours: 10am - 6pm Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri. 10am - 8pm Weds, 10am - 5:30pm Sat. Closed Sun
- Handicap Accessible: Street-level entry and wide aisles.
- Founding Date: Mar 08 1995
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Dresses, jeans, tops, sweaters, formal dresses, earrings, necklaces, skirts, jackets.
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The small-town feel. There aren't many villages any more.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: "Never wear more than 10 items, including underwear and jewelry."
- Clothing and accessories brands: InHabit, Trina Turk, Graham & Spencer, Suzanna Monico, Gryphon, Joie, Hoss-Spi, Chan Lou jewelry, Tibi, Molly.
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 3
- Tailoring: No