Drag box to select area
Edgeworth is a small, welcoming community measuring approximately 1.3 square miles. The borough was founded in the early 1900s and took its name from the Edgeworth Female Seminary, a small school for girls that moved to the community from Pittsburgh in 1836. From a population of approximately 35 families in 1876, today Edgeworth has about 1,730 residents. Made up of older homes on tree-lined streets, Edgeworth is a walking community in close proximity to the library, shops, eateries, churches and schools.
301 Beaver Rd, Sewickley, PA 15143
- Fax: 412-741-6998
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
- Accessible: yes