Penguin Bookshop is an independent neighborhood bookstore. Its shelves are lined with a variety of literature, novelty coffee table reads and reference books. Its second floor, the Munchkins' Loft, is completely dedicated to all things children. It carries storytime classics and the latest in graphic novels and picture books.
This store offers book clubs and its members a 20 percent discount. Book clubs need only register in person or via email. This store also hosts book club meetings and various other literary events throughout the year. An events calendar is available on its website.
- Fax: 412-741-2555
- Hours: Mon-Tue, 9am - 6pm; Wed, 9am - 8pm; Thur-Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 11am - 4pm.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Return policy: Refunds granted to items returned with a receipt within 60 days. Penguin Perks members can return items without a receipt within 60 days.
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- Book store specialties: Audio books, Children's books, Comics, Magazines, Newspapers
- New/used: New