Drag box to select area
Sewickley Borough was officially incorporated in 1853, though the first written mention of Sewickley, an Indian word for "Sweet Water," was recorded on December 31, 1767. Sewickley Borough Manager Kevin Flannery's office is on the second floor, where council chambers are also located. The historical borough building was finished in 1905 and later remodeled in 1982.
Municipal Building, Sewickley, PA 15143
- Fax: 412-741-2421
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed