This restaurant tries to offer something for everyone. Seating at the bar is next to a large display of dessert cakes that are sliced in large portions upon ordering. Menu items range from light fare to seafood to bowtie pasta on the children's menu. Table seating is amid colorful artwork and pottery displays. Continue through the long seating area out the back door to a landscaped patio. Private parties may reserve the patio garden seven days a week.
- Hours: Breakfast hours: Wed - Sat, 8am -11am; Sun, 8am - 2pm. Lunch hours: Mon - Sat, 10:30am - 4pm; Sun, 10:30am - 2pm. Dinner hours: Mon - Thu, 5pm - 8:30pm; Fri, Sat, 5pm - 9:30 pm; Sun, 5pm - 8pm.
- Handicap Accessible: No stairs/level entry
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- ATM: No
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Mediterranean, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining, Fun, Quiet, Romantic, Singles scene