Sewickley Chiropractic Center
Voted one of "America's Top Chiropractors" by the Consumers' Research Council of America in 2009, this practice offers chiropractic and massage therapy and pain management. Located in the Car Barn Shops on Broad Street, Sewickley Chiropractic Center is owned and led by Dr. Jared Yevins. Specific services includes cryotherapy, electrical muscle stimulation, ultrasound and custom foot orthotics, as well as adjustments and manipulations. Most insurances are accepted, and same-day appointments are available.
- Fax: 412-741-5452
- Hours: By appointment
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk-level entrance
- Payments accepted: MasterCard, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Aetna, UPMC, Cigna, Health America, Health Assurance, Medicare, United
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Parking: On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: "The area is beautiful, the town is quaint, and the people make you feel right at home. I couldn't have asked for a better place to practice," according to Dr. Yevins' website.