Sewickley Speakeasy houses multiple rooms, including a separate bar room and a back patio with a lush outdoor view. Locals and regulars come to eat here all the time. New patrons can enjoy a light fare menu of five courses every day, except major holidays. The restaurant offers full wine service. Group parties and event reservations are welcomed.
- Founding Date: Nov 1 1995
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.sewickleyspeakeasy.com/se_pages/menu_long.html
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Italian, Seafood, Steak House
- Signature dishes: Ribs, lamb, shrimp cocktail
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Not one particular dish, but the Light Fare Menu is very popular, which includes appetizer, soup, salad, entree and dessert.
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Banquets, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fine dining, Fun, Late-night, Romantic, Singles scene