Tapas Inspired Handworks
Tapas Inspired is overflowing with the works of 150 artists and artisans. "Everything is handmade," says the owner, who has had her shop in Sewickley for 20 years. There are recognizable names, such as Annalee (dolls) and Greenleaf (bath products) but most work is from small local crafters. There are Christmas items, religious icons and rosary beads (probably the only place in Sewickley to get them). There are many types of dolls — and some doll clothes — jewelry, children's and baby clothes, bridal needs and so much more.
- Hours: Tue, Thu, 10am - 5:30pm; Fri, 9am - 7pm; Wed, Sat, 10am - 4pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Collectibles, clothes, totes, jewelry.
- Services: Gift wrapping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: You get attention you don't get at the mall.
- Multi-dealer store: No