Locally owned and operated since 1934, Zassick's Auto offers just about everything in car repairs including emissions, inspection and maintenance. Now being operated by the third-generation of the family, the garage is run by Bill, who is also a mechanic. If you need to fix a dent or major damage, the garage also offers complete bodywork.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 6pm; Sat, by appointment only
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Transmissions
- Body shop services: Dent and scratch removal
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: "Follow a regular schedule for maintenance."